To exchange thoughts and ideas and to discuss cynicism in general!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cerulean Expanse

 

There are times when you sense the incongruity of landscape. I dream of a genre entirely of mine defintions. As I always describe in my second phrase when explaining impressionism - Monet captured the sun - the wind - the clean light - in his painting. I desire the sense of space and the atmosphere of the scene that I capture. A holistic experience of the senses - isn't that the ultimate artform? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Shamasis said...

Ultimate artform is to "speak your mind," regardless of viewers, audience or critics. - Shamasis Bhattacharya

10:06 pm

 
Blogger Prerona said...

wow! what a picture! and nice post too :)

may i add you to my blogroll?

5:31 pm

 
Blogger Manish "Diogenes" Golder said...

Thank you - and you may.

6:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home